Welcome to the online registration system for
Logansport Community School corporation
Our online registration allows a parent/guardian to pre-register his/her new student for LCSC schools or update a returning student's information for the upcoming school year. This will save you time for registering a new student or verifying your student's information each year.
If you are registering a new student, completing the online portion is the first step in the process. Your child is not enrolled in school until you come to your child's school with the proper paperwork and complete the registration process.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW STUDENTS ONLY
- New Student Registration is only for new students to LCSC. If you attended a Logansport School at the end of school last school year, you are considered a returning student even if you are going to a different school. Students that moved away last year before the end of school and are returning to a Logansport school this year are considered a new student. Please do not use the New Student Registration to register a returning student.
- In order to register your student(s) at LCSC schools, a parent or guardian will be required to have a personal email address to create a Parent Portal account as part of the registration process.
- During the online registration process, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Any Medical Information about your child
- Any transportation needs such as addresses for pick up and/or drop off location, including daycare information
- Emergency Contacts and Phone Numbers
- Previous school information (school name, address, phone number, etc.)
- After you have completed the online portion of registration, you will need to bring the following with you to complete the process at the school your child will be attending:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Social Security Card (if available)
- Any court-ordered custody information
- Please click on New Student Registration below to register a new student and follow the instructions online.
- Please remember to take the documents listed above to the school your child will be attending to complete enrollment
**During registration, there are two forms that parents will click submit and get a green check with a thank you message. The parent will then click OK as normal. Once they click OK, a message will come up asking the parent if they want to leave the site. This message reads "Leave site? Changes you made may not be saved." If this displays, parents will want to choose leave BUT make sure you clicked the green OK button previously. If the parent selects cancel, they will receive a red error. We are aware of this issue and working quickly to resolve it!
The videos below will walk you through each step of new student registration and how to enroll your student.
1. First, you will click the "New Student Registration" link above to begin. Watch our video here to learn how to begin this first step:
2. After creating the first step, you will move forward with creating your ParentPortal Account. Watch this video to learn how to create a ParentPortal Account: